This week heralds the arrival of one of the most important people in my life, Stefanie Garcia. We've been best friends since high school, and although we have had our share of rough patches, our friendship has endured. I'm excited that she'll be visiting me, here in this great city. It's no secret that I've been a bit lonely of late, so hopefully her visit will be a much needed pick-me-up. P.S. if anyone is interested, we are going out in Wrigleyville on Saturday night, so come join us.
I have also made another important step in creating my new life...an Illinois mobile phone number. Yes, it is true...the 330 is gone for good, and now I'm livin' in 773 land. I feel good. A little broke, but good.
I'll try and blog tomorrow about the extraordinary experience I had in scene study on Sunday night. I don't think I can quite articulate what exactly happened, but it was life changing.
1 comment:
what happened what happened?
Post a Comment