True story, I have all this leftover food from the 2nd cast party (we're so bad ass, that we had to have TWO) last weekend. One of those food stuffs is Brie. It's a mini wheel o'Brie. I ate nearly half of it last night.
The ironic part? I ate it with reduced fat Triscuits. Brilliant, I know.
Anyway, Runner26 had an intriguing post earlier where she hinted at some event called National Ab Month. I'd never heard of it, no doubt because my abs are made of iron. But I thought I'd ask anyway, and she then gave further details. Here's the link to National Ab Month. I'm down for some ab work...every day for 28 days.
4 comments:
Yay!! Thank you!!! I am really hoping for some Chi-town love this year re: ab month. Hope the publicity helps.
Best of luck!! You will love it! (sort of...)
My only thing about National Ab Month is will your abs really get stronger if you don't take rest days? It seems to me that they're just like any other muscle and will only get stronger with time to rebuild...
I am so hungry for brie thanks to you!
I'm rollin with the 200 situp plan so I will have to pass on any other ab work LOL
Guess what? I gave you an award!
Post a Comment