Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Blog o'The New Year

Things I was going to do on New Year's Day:

Gym at 8 AM: EPIC FAIL

Church afterwards: EPIC FAIL

Not over-eat: WIN

That's all for now. NYE was fun...a little too much fun if you know what I mean. Now I'm really starting to think that I need to have "Must be 6'1" to flirt" tattooed on my forehead. And a you've-had-WAAAAAAAAY-too-much-to-drink-time-to-quit.

5 comments:

C said...

Dang.

Dude, I ran in Chi-town yesterday. Your turf is pretty rockin'. :)

Marcy said...

1 outta 3 isn't bad ;-)

Lou said...

bragging just a bit... but MM and I made it to spin class on NY day :).

Nitmos said...

A short person may not be able to read the tattoo though if it was way up on your forehead.

Happy New Year.

Frayed Laces said...

Ha, what's a NYE without regrets?