...subtitled WTF, Quads?!?!?!
I went for a run yesterday in my new 'hood/suburb, Naperville. It was pretty hot out and there were "inclines" that I am going to consider "hills". My legs felt more like lead than they did on Sunday, which is never a good sign. I took that to mean that I need more protein. Cue the large chicken breast I ate for dinner that night.
Tonight I have a 45 minute easy run. I am going to try my very best to have a nice, slow recovery run tonight. As opposed to what I'd like to do, which is run really fast to assuage my feelings of inadequacy. Stuff like that.
Four weeks until Madison...
And thank you, one and all, for the kind words. I really appreciate them.
1 comment:
you will love madison! i did both the full (my first!) and half marathons.
Post a Comment