Sunday, November 29, 2009

USB Cable Located: Prepare for Running Pictures Download!

Oh man...once again, I was so good at hiding my things, I was unable to located the above mentioned USB cable for nearly four months now.

It's like I'm a squirrel. A squirrel that runs.

So here are pictures from the Madison Mini-Marathon, back at the end of August:


These are the Lakefront Angels who made the trip with me.


The Lakefront Angels, post-race.


Extreme close-up of a sweaty me and my newly acquired medal (and PR).



The Belgian Beer I drank after the race...times three.

Stay tuned for pictures from the Marine Corps Marathon

3 comments:

Felice Devine said...

Nice! Makes me wish we had the warm August days again...

Can't wait to see the MCM pics!!

Frayed Laces said...

You can't come to Hawaii.

We don't have squirrels here.

Turn yourself into a mongoose and then we'll talk.

Aron said...

YAY pictures! love the medal :)