Thursday, January 14, 2010

Depression, Part I

I know it's been a while, and I have really, really missed all of you. The past month has been pretty trying and between the hassles of the holidays, sickness, physical therapy, more injury, moving back into the city, and dealing with the subsequent problems of moving and settling in, I haven't felt up to blogging and/or reading the awesomeness of other people's blogs.

Because your blogs are awesome.

I'll try to go into detail later, possibly this weekend.

I'm still in physical therapy and it still hurts to run. They think that not only is my IT band to blame here, but my hamstring as well. I've been ordered off running for another week at least. It is the height of lame.

It's hard when running is your therapy, your stress relief, and you're stressed and can't run.

6 comments:

Aron said...

hang in there girlie, sending lots of speedy recovery vibes your way and hugs too. i hope its all better soon.

Felice Devine said...

That IS the height of lame. But, thanks for posting an update because I hate it when bloggers disappear, never to be heard from again, leaving my mind to wander into deep and scary places thinking about what might have happened to them.

Sending you good vibes!

Jordan said...

Cheer up - you're back in the city.. things always get better here. Hope to see ya on the lakefront!

Anonymous said...

You're back! HOORAY!

And, yes, my blog is full of awesome. Ha!

Lou said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good. I blame these Chicago winters. Feel better soon!

C said...

Sad face. :(

You take care of yourself. We'll be here when you can come back.