I guess I could be a super bitch and Irish dance at 6 AM. Should I let the landlord know that I plan to take this course of action should the noise and cigarette stench (oh yes, you can smell it through the vents) not subside? I think I might.
Onward and upward...
According to the Hanson plan, Wednesdays are "off" days. They mention that if you are an advanced runner, you can use these days to add mileage. As I'm neither advanced nor crazy, I've decided Wednesdays are going to be cross training days. So, it was off to the gym bright and early this morning. I got up at 6 AM, ate a sweet n' salty bar, had a cup of tea, then wasted some time trying to de-ice my car.
I arrived at the gym at 7 AM and was greeted by undergrad new year's resolutioners.
Apologies to any resolutioners out there, but you annoy the piss out of me. You take over the gym that I faithfully go to early in the morning. And then you proceed to text whilst on the cardio equipment. You fill me with rage and my only consolation is that you will never work off the 20 lbs you packed on over break because you'll be too hungover in the mornings to go to the gym regularly.
I'm not bitter. Not. One. Bit.
After I called it quits around 8:15 AM, I headed home to refuel and get ready for my first day back teaching. Second Breakfast consisted of plain oatmeal that I jazzed up with craisins.
Oh yeah. 'Twas tasty indeed.
4 comments:
I HAVE A NINJA TURTLE BOWL TOO!!!! I can't remember which turtle it is though since it's been in storage at my mother's for nearly 6 years.
Belated welcome back to blogging. :)
I'm way into this back-to-blogging Aileen. :)
I think the fact that the "resolutionaries" are also entitled college students makes it even more infuriating. Are you going to the gym in the morning on non-running days?
Hi, I came over from Mica's blog! :)
I hate how crowded the gym gets in January. I go during lunch an try not to be there between 12-1 because that is when it's the most crowded!
I used to have a bowl like that! I forgot about it until now!
Kim
Post a Comment