Sunday, February 28, 2010

The End of NAM

Today, oddly enough, is the last day of February. Which signals the end of National Ab Month. So long, abs! Actually, I'll probably just continue National Ab Month since I'm still not back on the running schedule. I'm predicting that on Tuesday's physical therapy session I'll be running maybe 12 minutes. Probably 15 minutes on Thursday. And then later on Thursday, I have follow-up session with Dr. Balu.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then the following Tuesday is 15 minutes of Video Gait Analysis. I'm very excited for it, especially since I've been feeling pretty good. Up until then, I plan on strengthening my legs as much as possible, strengthening my core as much as possible, and foam rolling like there's no tomorrow.

My small goal is to be able to run when I'm in Portland at the end of March for work. I've heard Portland is a wonderful town for runners, and I'd love to be able to experience that. I'm hoping I can run on the trails instead of riding a bike in the hotel gym.

1 comment:

Felice Devine said...

Yay for 15 minutes! Hope you get it in -- and I hope you get to run in Portland. That would be great!