I didn't get one single run in the weekend. That's how busy/tired I was. I could have gotten something in on Sunday, but seeing as how I have the GRE in three weeks and have not done nearly enough studying, I did that all morning before picking up my mother from the airport and driving her to the 'burbs. I needed to sleep in this morning. Badly. So I'll get a good run in this evening. The rain should have stopped by the then.
After that, it's back to studying.
As a note, it's really hard to watch live coverage of the Boston Marathon at work. Right now, I've settled for refreshing the Boston Marathon page every couple of minutes for updates.
4 comments:
ARGH! If only I had checked your blog earlier. At the gym this morning I kept reminding myself to watch...and here I am all forgetful. Rats!
Good luck with the GRE!
I watched the first 3 finishes...men and women. Awesome!
eeek tests are NOT fun :(
a lot of people had problems watching the live coverage, bummmer :( it was so aweosme!
Good luck with the studying.
And, yes, the Boston Marathon coverage is maddeningly poor.
Post a Comment