Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hippity Hoppity

I'm catching up on all of your blogs as we speak. I didn't do much in the way of surfing the interwebs this past weekend, although contrary to popular belief, the internet does exist in Cleveland.

I got my runs in! However, I didn't run yesterday because I was trying to be rested for my drive back to Chi-town. And I was too tired to run this morning. Depending upon how I feel, I'll run when I get home. I do have a class this evening, but it's not until later so the run could be happening. If not, I'll just double up on runs for the rest of the week.

4 comments:

Nitmos said...

I imagine you took the dreaded 80-90 across northern Indiana back to Chicago? I've promised myself that - if I ever have to make that drive again - I'm driving the car over a river embankment instead.

Anonymous said...

Don't stress about missing a run. You're muscles will remember everything!

I Run for Fun said...

Yay...you're back!

I'm sure you will get all your miles in...don't know how you do doubles!

C said...

Having driven with my sister on that route, I know exactly what you went through. Condolences. Also, great job on the runs and no worries about being a little MIA. We'll always be here when you have time. Well, most of us anyway...