Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Tales from the Gym

If you're hoping to hear new stories about Runner Boy, I must sadly inform you that he was not at the gym this evening. Alas. I didn't see him this evening and won't be back at the gym until Monday.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, and due to fasting requirements, I'm pretty sure I won't have the energy to workout tomorrow evening.

Anyway, I had a good workout this evening. I decided to focus on legs for the strength training portion. As I was using the machines downstairs, I noticed another Odd-Exercising-Techniques man. He had the faux hawk. He was wearing socks up to his knees. There may or may not have been an Abercrombie & Fitch shirt involved. No sooner did I start my workout, did I see him holding one of those exercise benches with both hands, and then start jumping over it.

Whaaaaaa?

But he didn't stop there...he finished his set and then jumped onto the floor, laid down, and started doing push ups. He then repeated the cycle. These things happened, and I was there to witness them.

I'm going to keep eating cookies now, so have a lovely evening.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

What? No pictures? LMAO JK!!

I Run for Fun said...

LOL! That's hilarious.

RBR said...

Love the gym stories. Careful or we will all be wishing for continued crappy weather in Chicago to make you keep going.

Thank you for your sweet comment. I am slowly getting better. I did take pictures of some Icelandic horses in Solvang for you on my run. I will post them soon I promise!

C said...

People are freaking strange.