Alrighty, so Felice "tagged" me and thus I must follow suite. I'm assuming you can't tag someone who has already tagged you, so here are my "tagees":
1. Xenia
2. Lou
3. Cleric
4. Stacy
5. Angela
6. Danielle
You have to tag 10 people and write 6 random things about yourself. I can only think of 6 that I think haven't been tagged yet. So I'm only doing six. It's more symmetrical that way anyway. Mine, I'm hoping, won't be quite so random because I've got a theme going on here people, a theme!!! I'm trying to focus on running, theatre, and boys after all.
1. The fastest time I've ever run a mile was back in grade school, when you had to run THE mile. I ran it in 6 minutes exactly. This was all planned of course, because I like even numbers. I hated running for the next 12 years.
2. I have since added a few dates to my record, but have never actually had a boyfriend. I realize this makes me incredibly lame, but through a combination of dorkiness, "just friends-ness", lack of confidence, and then developing some confidence/standards, that's the state of my current singleness.
3. I have a long and storied history of being the one shepherd that has any sort of dialogue during the many Christmas plays I was in as a child.
4. During my first ever long distance race (ING Miami 2007), I kept passing and then getting passed by a speed walker. This alone propelled me to haul ass to the finish. And I did beat him. Take that!
5. I was told by a director that since I'd lost so much weight, no one would know how to cast me anymore. Seems they were right!
6. My long run "mantra" last summer whilst training for the Dublin marathon was "skinny legs, flat abs". I'm a little closer to both of those things this summer.
6 comments:
love it! Thanks for sharing!
A theme! So wise, so wise.
I love #4. Too funny!
Foiled again. I need to learn how to make my blog invisible when these tags come out. :)
#4 is AWESOME!! HAHAHHAA
I had similar problem as No. 4 when I ran my first marathon. This guy who was like twice my height kept slowing down to walk, but even then I couldn't pass him because his strides were so long.
Good luck at the race, Sunday. Run well and drink well.
great random things :)
Post a Comment