
I wish much luck to anyone who is doing a marathon this weekend. Looks like you'll probably have waaaaaaaay better weather than I did last weekend. I'm jealous.
Normally, on a Friday night, I'd be eating pasta and going to bed early. I've got no problem with those activities...in fact, I enjoy them. I enjoy my whole Friday night ritual of pasta eating, running movie watching, and early to bed sleeping. Usually what follows that is getting up early, Cliff bar eating, and running slowly for long distances. So you can imagine what a loss I'm at currently...no long run in the AM...what?
I will be *gasp* sleeping in tomorrow morning! Sleeping in until...I don't know...maybe 8 AM? 9 AM? Not sure, but I don't want to tie myself down with numbers. I'd rather see what the day brings to me. I do know, however, that I will need to make a trip to the bank, the post office, Binny's, and Whole Foods.
More on Whole Foods in another post. Suffice it to say, I'm converted. There, are you happy??? You won! Now leave me alone!
3 comments:
I answered your question on my blog, but I'll post it here too...
"For anyone wondering the same thing: Threading is just another way to "tweeze" your eyebrows. They take a long piece of thread and pull each hair out individually, but really, REALLY fast. Before you know what hits you kinda fast. The result is a really smooth look. The first time it hurts, but after that it doesn't...at least not to me."
----------
BLASPHEMY! I go to Whole Foods only because they're much more convenient. But I adore Trader Joe's.
Have a nice Friday night. I'm struggling getting up off the couch. I'm saddled with the laptop, and Jada and Zoe on either side of me. They're watching cartoons on NOggin (bless you, 24-hour toddler television) and haven't once asked about dinner, which is about to become a bowl of cereal. Yes...fairly pathetic, aren't I? Pasta sounds good, but that would mean I would have to get up more than once.
LMAO! I know it! What is a girl supposed to do with herself now that the marathon is over.
haha love that picture! your face says it all!
Post a Comment