That's where you'd be wrong. Friends and family are sending me more pictures from the marathon, so I'll post those as I get them. And then there's always TIART tomorrow. We also have our Winter Warriors kick-off meeting on Sunday for CES. I've never actually been to a kick-off, and this will be my 3rd Winter Warriors program. Exciting, right? I love running in the Winter. And in theory, once I get my training schedule, I'll be able to start up running next week. I'm also going to ask the coaches how to readjust my schedule to marathon training, since I think I'd really like to do the Cleveland Marathon in May.
And now onto the pictures:
Not sure why I look so conspiratorial in this picture...perhaps I doubt the Marathon's motives? Oh how right I was...

This is the classic, "you caught me eating a Cliff Bar!!!" shot
We can discuss my splits later, but they are interesting. They look like a mountain, or a ridge, or some sort of land mass. They start out consistent, then plateau, then get slow, and then get fast again. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment