Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weather or not to Run

I'm so very clever with the titles, no?

Sidebar: It is The Happy Runner's blogiversary! She is having a giveaway for her readers, too, which is pretty sweet considering it's her blogiversary. Check it out...contest goes until tomorrow at midnight.

Back to me.

I went out on Monday evening for a run and instantly regretted not running in the storm that morning. It was yucky hot out. Well, it felt that way to me at least. So my 4 x 20 seconds striders that I tacked on to the end of my run did not go so well. But, true to my plan, I was able to keep my pace below a 10:00 per-mile pace. We'll see how things go today...the weather is cooler but still crappy.

2 comments:

Felice Devine said...

V. clever :-)

Thanks for the link!

Good job w/the pace. Strides are tough in the heat.

I Run for Fun said...

What a choice! Thunderstorm vs. blistering heat! Bah!