Monday, March 9, 2009

Perhaps I Spoke too Soon...

This weekend was a mess, so you'll be getting the bullet list today. Plus, I think I'm still hungover. Oy.

-- It rained all weekend.

-- Scratch that. It didn't rain...it POURED.

-- Judy and I ran together on Sunday, but had to cut our run short due to the lightening.

-- I'm still squeezing water out of my clothes.

-- Shoes are not yet dry. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day.

-- Due to hangover from Sunday night, I didn't get up to run today. I also couldn't run this evening.

-- Also due to boozing, I have a sore ankle (Left one this time) from falling down. This was not entirely alcohol's fault.

-- Similarly, have a giant bruise on my right shin.

-- I think I'm going to be weaning alcohol out of my life. Slowly of course.

3 comments:

I Run for Fun said...

Oh no! Sorry it rained during the weekend.

Ouch! Hope the ankle and shin feel better. I know how that feels.

Aron said...

GAH I have had many a drunken fall :( hang in there! hope the weather clears up soon and the hangover is gone now!

C said...

Dang. Sounds like you need to get yourself a plastic bubble to reside in.