So, no Runner's World yesterday. I can only hope it's in the mail today. If I haven't gotten it by Saturday's mail, I'm calling again. I'm not sure what it is with magazines, or the postal service, or mailings in general. Everything is fine for a while, and then stuff starts not appearing! I'm fairly certain that when I get home the new issue won't be there.
I can feel it. It's just going to be one of those weeks. Or months. Possibly lifetimes.
Last night's run was really weird! I went out after work and my legs just felt like lead. They hurt no matter how slow or fast I ran. So, I just decided to keep going at a moderately fast pace. And there's something up with my Right heel. It's all puffy and feels like it's bruised, but there's no bruise. Is it my Achilles? All I know is that it hurts. Once I start running, though, I barely feel it. Walking, however, is a chore at this point.
We're in the midst of a heat wave right now in Chicago. It feels like shorts weather! My point is...tonight I have a the gym on the schedule. But it's so nice out, I'd rather be outside running!!! I think I'll go for a short run this evening instead, then do core work tomorrow morning, and then go to the gym tomorrow evening. Does this sound like a good plan?
2 comments:
Enoy the run!
And take care of your heel. Have you got it checked out?
hope the heel feels better soon. have a great run outside :)
Post a Comment