I know that may sound sentimental to you, and it probably was meant to be that way, however I and the rest of the cast did not take it that. This is a direct quote from my director/friend in reference to the final scene of ITP. And on that note, with only five days (well, okay, really its only four because last Saturday did not count as an actual rehearsal in my mind) of rehearsal, we have rough-blocked the entire show. This is pretty cool, so feel free to cheer. Things will obviously change, and the woman who actually has the part of Judy will need to be blocked in during the next week-and-a-half. But still, I think this is a good sign overall. Now if I can just remember everything...
As another note, something feels a bit off with my left foot *insert movie/book reference here*. The bottom of the outside part feels really sore. So I'm wondering if this is due to adjustments for the snow, shoes fitting differently, etc. I really do not want it to be an injury for two reasons. Number 1: I'm trying to start building a base for marathon training in the Spring, which is going to be geared towards the Cleveland Marathon. Number 2: Running and cross-training in my apartment are all I do to exercise. Especially over the holiday season, I do not want to NOT be able to exercise as there will undoubtedly be many baked goods around me. Exercise is a must and I can't afford the gym.
4 comments:
I'm not a theater person so I have no idea what exactly you're talking about, but I know to say and mean this--Good luck!
Here's to hoping it's nothing but a mild annoyance and will go away!
This happened to me before. Doc thought it was a stress fracture so I had an MRI. Was just soft tissue inflammation that went away after a few days. Bottom line: get that sucker checked out!
Break a leg.
Post a Comment