You can officially add McFadden's to the list. I made the mistake of meeting some out-of-town friends there last night. Normally, I don't frequent the Gold Coast establishments anyway, but I made any exception.
Mistake. BIG mistake.
To make a long story short, the bartender decided to use our waitress as a go-between to send me love notes all night long. In case you were wondering, I am not in the 5th grade, nor have I been for a long time. Lame. He eventually left me alone when he realized that I was not going to invite him back to my apartment. Props to me for not making that mistake again! And hey, I had to run in the morning :)
Speaking of, I am finally feeling much better. Thank you, antibiotics! So, I am back outside running again. It was a baptism by snow...so yes, my overall pace was slower and it felt like a lot of work, but I am glad to be back out there. With the exception of the Turkey Trot and my feeble attempt at using my cousin's treadmill on Friday, I haven't run much since the Saturday before. I start rehearsal for ITP today, so I'll only be able to do double workouts on Thursdays until January rolls around. Perhaps it's better that way.
So now that I'm back on the bandwagon, I will try to update a bit more!
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better and that you steered clear of the bartender. :-)
Post a Comment