And the germs.
Well the gym that I will be visiting on Friday is Fitness Formula Club on Halsted. Not only will I be able to workout 24 hours per day, but I'll also be able to check out the antics of Boystown on a Friday night. Entertainment ensues. I just really hope they don't act like tools because I have a really hard time saying "no" and I can't afford to NOT say "no" in the current economic climate. I just need to be able to use ellipticals, exercise bikes, and some strength training equipment for a month or so until my foot is back at 100% awesome.
So for now, I'll be jealously reading all of your blogs and accounts of Winter running.

see more puppies
6 comments:
HA! OMG, I was that dog yesterday!
Good luck w/the gym.
Good luck finding a cheap gym. I'm not a gym person either. I guess I'm just too solitary to be around other people working out. Hope the foot heals fast.
I hear you on the germ factor in the gym. Just thinking about all of that nasty sweat makes me shudder. GAH!
Sorry to hear about the foot. Hope you can get a cheap month rate at the gym and get back to running again asap.
Take care!
Gyms, treadmills, indoors...tis the season to be....unhappy.
Post a Comment