
This is running-related because I was in the running books section, trying to find Haruki Murakami's book (which I think might be located somewhere else) before heading up a floor to purchase my copy of Run, Fatboy Run. I have an issue with personal space , so when i noticed talking and bodies approaching, I naturally looked up to impart a scowl. At that moment Vaughn made eye contact with me. And then my boobs.
I didn't really make a note of it being him until I was walking away. Awesome! He, and a female companion, eventually followed me up to the DVD floor. And that was it. I can now report with some authority, that he is tall, wears white t-shirts, and shops at Borders.
This was going to be a post about the church that I attended mass at in Naperville this weekend, but now that will have to wait. I've seen Vince Vaughn, and he's glorious!!!*
I'll report later on the movie. I also purchased A bout de souffle (Breathless is the English title), which was a hit of the French New Wave cinema. Not that you care. But I do. Because I speak French.
*please tell me all of you have seen Old School
7 comments:
You speak French? Really? I never would have guessed from all that Spanish on your site. Oh, what? Ha!
That's so cool about VV!
What, no live action shots of Mr eye candy? So cool you met him (well, sort of)!
Holy shit, I'm jealous. If he weren't a chain smoker I'd be on him like white on rice. :)
ROFLMAO at Xenia! Ohhhhhh girl tell me you have pics!
I wish I had pics! But it was literally just like we happened to be shopping at the same time :(
And I was trying to play it cool! Which is not an easy thing for me to do.
Hot!
I saw him at the Fred Clause premiere, but your story is way cooler. Nice.
Post a Comment