Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's 4:46 AM...Do you know where your Marathon is?

I've been up since 4 AM. Usually, on long run days, I have no trouble having my Cliff Bar + Water breakfast. But I really must be that nervous because I had a hard time even taking few bites. I was going to chuck it all but decided that I needed to finish it because there's no way you can do 20 miles with nothing in your belly.

So, based on the advice of others, I'm going to try and stick with my group. Maybe I'll run near the back of our pace group so if I have to drop off due to asthma, no one will notice. I'm good at being sneaky like that.

Keep praying. I have a horrible headache.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I hope it went well!

Felice Devine said...

How was it???

runner26 said...

How'd it go?? Hope the weather cooperated.