I keep my veteran father’s words in mind when things get rough in my marathon: Press on Regardless. If I forget, it’s on my Road ID.
So that's that.
I have an audition this evening, so my plan is to go home, eat, stress for a bit, and then have a good audition. The thing is, I don't even think I can do this show. I have one conflict in November, and then am understudying in my theatre company's show in January, so I would have to miss the understudy rehearsals. But this show is Shakespeare, and I do loves me some Shakespeare.
And the sad fact is that I am so not into auditioning right now. Which is not good. More on that later.
6 comments:
That's really cool, and I love that you put it on your Road ID.
i like those words :)
good luck at the audition!
Good luck with the audition. I hope it goes well!
Press on regardless -- that's appropriate for so many areas of life, huh?
"Press on Regardless"...
That's short, concise and perfect!
Excellent!
Good luck with the audition! ;D
Those are good words to run by .
We [runners] do that at mile 23 (or 11 when you are running a 1/2) when your feet tell you one thing and your brain something else, don't we?
Post a Comment