Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Race Report, Part II

I promise I'll post later, probably after this evening's run. Work is slightly insane right now (you know how librarians can be when there's a conference to register for. No, I'm not being sarcastic), so I've had to breeze through the blogs. If I left a comment, consider yourself special. If I didn't leave a comment, I probably just haven't gotten around to yours yet. Gimme a break!

Anyway, my official time for the Nike+ Human Race was: 59:54!!! It may not have been under an hour by much, but it still counts!

This week, I will try to psych myself up for the 18 miler scheduled for Saturday. It needs to be a good run. The weather looks iffy so far. It's supposed to be 79 degrees, which is not bad, but there are also supposed to be storms on Thursday and Friday, which makes for a very muggy Saturday. Asthma does not work well in mugginess. Keep your fingers crossed/say prayers/offer up your first born that the weather is PERFECT for an 18 mile run.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats on the sub-1:00 time!

C said...

Congrats on a great time for such a crowded race! Loved the pics in the last post too.

Good luck this weekend on your long run. You'll persevere!

Marcy said...

I'll offer up my first born just for the hell of it :P

runner26 said...

nice race! Good luck on the 18 this weekend!